Competition Rules Summary
These are the rules for entering and winning prizes.
1. The Competition is open to persons aged 18 years or over or with parental consent except employees of Murray Bailey Books (the Promoter), their families and agencies and anyone else professionally connected with the promotion.
2. There may be only one entry per household.
3. Your contact details including name and address must be genuine.
4. You must not share solutions with any other individual or individuals via any format including electronic, including but not limited to email, social media and web forums.
5. The Promoter reserves the absolute right to disqualify any entrant who it considers has used improper technical means to enter or progress.
6. The claim for the prize by an individual will be deemed null and void if:
- A solution has been achieved by fraudulent or other unlawful manner, or
- The prize is claimed without the individual being able to explain how the solutions were arrived at.
7. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these terms and conditions and entry into this promotion is deemed to signify acceptance of the rules.
The decision of the Promoter in determining whether these rules have been met is final.
8. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
Note that these Competition rules for part of the
terms and conditions
associated with the use of the Website. Where there is a discrepancy between these rules and the Conditions, the latter shall take precedence.
Copyright © 2018 Murray Bailey. All Rights Reserved
Visit the Murray Bailey website